Training & Experience
Adriana started her career as a cosmetologist in 2009, when she earned her first License from the state of Virginia in the beauty industry. Since then, she continued her education and received certifications from the leading academies in the industry to enure she provides the latest techniques and best practices and products for her clients.
As an esthetician, Adriana believes that educating her clients on their skin is extremely important. The knowledge that she continues to gain from ongoing professional training and her passion for beauty, gives her a master level understanding of how pigmentation, adult acne, scars, and premature aging not only put your skin in jeopardy, but also your self-esteem and confidence.
Currently, Adriana’s working on her goal to become a Permanent make-up trainer.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Licensed Cosmetologist from the state of Virginia since 2009
- Licensed Esthetician from the State of Virginia
- Licensed Cosmetic Permanent Make-Up from the state of Virginia
- Licensed Specialist Esthetician from State of Florida
- Certified by Xtreme Lashes by Jo Mousselli: 2x Lash Extension
- Certified by Silver Beauty Angels for Microblading and Micro shading
- Certified by Beauty Angels for Lip Blush, Eyeliner, and Eyeliner enhancement
- Certified by Scalpa Microblading and Micro shading
- Certified by Scalpa Ombré and Powder Brows
- Certified by Lillique institute for Cosmetic Permanent Makeup
- Certified by illusionluxe for Ombré brows
- Certified by Lulu Siliciano for Permanent makeup color correction
- Certified by Lillique Institute for Pigment Removal, Pigment Killer
- Certified by Nova Laser & Esthetics for Esthetician